1. Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us if you have any questions.
2. Check-in - minimum check-in for domestic flights is 90 minutes and for international flights, 2 hours. Be prepared to present a government issued photo i.d. At ticket counter.
3. Reconfirmation - reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
4. If your plans change enroute, contact the travel agency or call the after-hours service for assistance. Additional charges may apply. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticket if a refund is due. Please cancel your reservation prior to flight time or ticket will have no value.
5. IMPORTANT!!! If you are at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservations for you do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows "OK" for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
6. ' We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations and other services.
7. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from the supplier or the agencies. NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Consult the insurance carriers direct for details. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may not offer insolvency coverage.
© 2016 Majan Travel
Fax : 00968 24765005
Tel : 00968 24765000 (100 lines)
email : email@example.com